From the longest arm of the law to the shortest, the popular Blackhawk SpecOps Adjustable Stock is instantly adjustable to fit any shooter. With over 4 inches of adjustment, this is a stock that the entire department can use comfortably in any application and with any load. This patented Knoxx recoil-reducing stock will revolutionize the way you think about shotguns. Utilizing dual Knoxx recoil compensating systems, the SpecOps Stock has the ability to reduce felt recoil of even the most potent loads by up to 95%.
The SpecOps Stock makes even the heaviest loads easy for all shooters to handle! The SpecOps polymer and alloy construction makes it durable, reliable and built to last. Also, the unique features and design of this pistol grip style stock allows law enforcement agencies and military personnel the ability to use their shotguns with all load bearing and ballistic tactical vests. Designed to fit any and all shooters, and practically devoid of recoil, the SpecOps Stock is the most popular of the Knoxx line of recoil-reducing products. Not only is it utilizing two recoil absorbing mechanisms to soak up recoil, it also adjusts to fit any shooter regardless of the situation or application. Hunters and competitive shooters will find their scores and hit ratios improving as flinching and recoil anticipation dramatically decreases.
- Instantly adjustable stock to fit all shooters
- 11.25" to 15.25" length-of-pull (The butt pad must be removed to obtain the shortest LOP)
- Perfect fit with load-bearing and ballistic tactical vests
- Dual recoil compensation systems eliminate harsh recoil with all loads
- Unique design cuts muzzle rise - Back on target faster
- Eliminate shoulder fatigue and related recoil injuries
- Made in the USA
View Video Here
Weight: 2.6 lbs.