The premise behind the Vertx VTX1000 series pant is that it is a covert pant for ‘any time, any place, any mission’ with its best features unnoticed by anyone but the operator wearing them. The Vertx brand is owned by Fechheimer, which has been manufacturing uniforms and public safety apparel since 1842. For the Vertx pant, they enlisted the design services of Arc’Teryx who took direct input from operators to come up with this pant.
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- 9 oz. Material
- Right-Hand zippered security pocket
- Gusseted Crotch
- Hidden cell phone or spare mag pocket
- Speed articulated knee
- Stretch waistband
- Concealed back pocket credential trap
- Utility notches on front pockets
- Low profile pocket with speed pleat
- NOTE: MULTICAM only available in 32" and 34" inseams
WAIST: 32"-44" INSEAM: 30"-36"
COLORS: Black, Desert Sand, Khaki, MULTICAM, Olive Drab or Navy
View Video Here
Weight: 1.75 lbs.