The Streamlight Sidewinder Compact w/Helmet Mount is a super lightweight and versatile hands-free helmet light that clips onto helmet or MOLLE in seconds.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR - Approved Family of Flashlights List (AFFL) What's This?
- High-impact, super-tough combat-ready Nylon case
- Twenty flashlights in one
- Engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements
- Each LED features 4 levels of output intensities: Low (5%); Medium 1 (25%); Medium 2 (60%); High (100%) plus a Strobe function (100%)
- C4 Power LED. 2-3x Brighter than a High Flux LED! Shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Sidewinder Compact Light Output and Battery Run Time
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources: White C4 LED; IR LED; Red LED; Blue LED - tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to highest output in 4 discrete steps
- Rubber dome actuator and 4-position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR tactile indicator offers easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Double click button from off to initiate high output strobe of selected white or colored LED illumination source
- Clips onto helmet with helmet mount accessory that fully rotates in either direction
- Durable belt/clothing clip with integral helmet mount features allow for hands-free use
- Articulating 185º rotating head
- Lithium battery allows for operation in extreme temperatures (-40ºF-150ºF)
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Battery cartridge fits (1) 3V CR123A lithium battery (Included)
- 2.4 oz. with lithium battery 3.3 oz. with lithium battery and optional helmet mount
- One year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Weight: 0.15 lbs.