The Massif Elements ABU Digital FR Pant is a high performance flame resistant garment that keeps you dry and comfortable. They protect you from rain, snow and wind like conventional waterproof/breathable pants (i.e. GORE-TEX), but they are soft, quiet, form-fitting, stretchy, abrasion-resistant, comfortable and fire-resistant. They also keep you warm like fleece pants. Replace Nomex bibs and fleece pant combination all in one lightweight, cost-effective package.
- Constructed of Massif fire-resistant softshell fabric featuring:
- DuPont Nomex IIIA brand fibers
- Four-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 international standard for flame resistance
- Reg. #A12990 UL ISO 9001:2000
- Anti-static performance
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable membrane (not a coating) allows moisture to escape
- Abrasion-resistant exterior
- Full fire-resistant construction including zippers, thread, buckles, hook-and-loop and pockets
- Fully-encased elastic waist with hook-and-loop closure system and zip fly
- Built-in Nomex webbing belt and buckle
- 9.00" boot zips on leg cuffs
- Two hand warmer/hip pockets
- One back pocket
- Made in the USA
COLOR: ABU Digital
View Video Here
GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 2.6 lbs.