The Massif Elements Army FREE Intermediate Weather Outer Layer (IWOL) Pant combines the water and wind protection of a high-tech softshell fabric with Massif's revolutionary FR technology in one lightweight package. Approved and issued by the U.S. Army as part of the FREE layering system, the triple-layer fabric features a soft interior and windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane. Lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access when strapped in, and knee-length boot zippers allow for rapid donning and doffing over uniforms. An ergonomic fit and four-way stretch increase comfort and range of motion.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR What's This?
- Durable water resistant (DWR) exterior
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane that will not trap moisture
- Lightweight soft interior
- Passes stringent ASTM F2303-03 performance specifications for flame resistance
- Exceeds flame and heat resistance performance requirements specified in the Radiant Protective Performance, Flame Resistance, and Heat and Thermal Shrinkage Resistance tests contained in the NFPA 1977-2005 protective clothing standard
- Elastic waist with built-in web belt for maximum adjustability
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered back wallet pocket for security
- Two lower-leg cargo pockets for storage
- Knee-length inseam zips for easy donning and doffing over boots
- Deep zippered fly for convenience
- Made in the USA
Weight: 3 lbs.