The Massif Elements Army FREE Intermediate Weather Outer Layer (IWOL) Vest is the only garment of it's kind. Made with Massif's triple-layer softshell fabric, it provides core warmth for cold weather, high-activity scenarios without the risk of overheating. Approved and issued by the U.S. Army as part of the FREE layering system, the triple-layer fabric features a windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane and a fleece-lined interior. A back pass-through flap accommodates the CVC extraction strap. Designed for comfort when worn over uniforms and under tactical vests and body armor.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR What's This?
- Durable water resistant (DWR) exterior
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane that will not trap moisture
- Lightweight soft interior
- Passes stringent ASTM F2303-03 performance specifications for flame resistance
- Exceeds flame and heat resistance performance requirements specified in the Radiant Protective Performance, Flame Resistance, and Heat and Thermal Shrinkage Resistance tests contained in the NFPA 1977-2005 protective clothing standard
- High fleece-lined collar for warmth and protection
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Zippered chest pocket for stowing documents
- VELCRO loop for name, rand, flag and unit tape
- Pass-through flap for CVC extraction strap
- Made in the USA
Weight: 2.4 lbs.