The Massif Elements Lite Army FREE Light Weather Outer Layer (LWOL) Jacket is built for fast and light movement in cool weather, high-activity scenarios. Approved and issued by the U.S. Army as part of the FREE layering system, the triple-layer softshell fabric features a soft interior and a windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane that will not trap moisture. Functional features such as zippered shoulder pockets provide easy access to gear, flapped pen pockets accommodates aviators, and a pass-through flap allows for CVC extraction straps. Fits easily over uniforms and will not bunch under packs or body armor.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR What's This?
- Durable water resistant (DWR) exterior
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane that will not trap moisture
- Soft Nomex fleece interior
- Passes stringent ASTM F2303-03 performance specifications for flame resistance
- Exceeds flame and heat resistance performance requirements specified in the Radiant Protective Performance, Flame Resistance, and Heat and Thermal Shrinkage Resistance tests contained in the NFPA 1977-2005 protective clothing standard
- High collar for added protection
- Zippered chest pocket for stowing documents
- Zippered sleeve cargo pocket accessible while wearing body armor
- Two Flapped double pen pockets within easy reach
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Flame-resistant waist drawcord for warmth
- Adjustable cuffs for warmth and variable fit
- VELCRO loop for name, rank, flag and unit tape
- Pass-through flap for CVC extraction strap
- Made in the USA
Weight: 4 lbs.