Originally designed for USMC special operations units, the PPI Operator DX-IIIA Tactical Vest - Level IIIA is built for speed and function and is ideal for snipers.
- Twaron and Dyneema ballistic material
- Durable 1000D construction
- Meets NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standards
- Compliant with NIJ Standard-0101.06
- Cool mesh inner surface
- 2-point emergency release system
- Shoulder cuts allow proper stock weld
- Basic coverage
- Ultra-low profile
- Modular system accommodates additional collar, throat, bicep, side gap, groin and lower back armor protection
- Accepts side SAPI carriers
- MOLLE compatible
- Front and back internal plate harness
- Front abdominal flap secures external cummerbund
- Kangaroo pouch for documents or holster
- Adjustable shoulders
- Emergency extraction drag strap
- AERIAL DENSITY: 1.18 psf
- PANEL THICKNESS: .27" (6.86 mm)
- DRY v50 - 357sig 125gr TMJ: 1913 ft/s (583 m/s)
- DRY v05 - 357sig 125gr TMJ: 1789 ft/s (545 m/s)
- COND. v50 - 357sig 125gr TMJ: 1839 ft/s (561 m/s)
- DRY v50 - 44mag 240gr JHP: 1786 ft/s (544 m/s)
- DRY v05 - 44mag 240gr JHP: 1675 ft/s (511 m/s)
- COND. v50 - 44mag 240gr JHP: 1853 ft/s (565 m/s)
- WET P-BFS Avg. - 357sig 125gr TMJ: 28.5 mm
- WET P-BFS Avg. - 44mag 240gr JHP: 36.3 mm
- Made in the USA
SIZES: S - 2XL
Sizing Chart for PPE Tactical Vests
PDF (352 KB)
Download Sizing Chart »
COLORS: Black, Olive Drab or Tan
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 13 lbs.