Created in conjunction with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical Tac AK2 Gloves offer flash and slash protection that common tactical gloves can't match. The knit Kevlar on the back of the glove provides protection from short duration exposure to flames as well as being cut-resistant. Tac AK2 gloves have been re-engineered to improve dexterity, fit and comfort. Protective padding has been moved from the outside to under the one-piece goatskin palm to give you better touch and eliminate the seams and edges that can hang up on weapons and gear. The stitch pattern on the palm helps the glove flex with your hand instead of bunching up. The fourchettes and padded knuckles and finger protectors are made with goatskin for durability and protection. Tac AK3 gloves feature the patented TactialTouch construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear our or irritate you. A single piece of leather forms the palm and underside of the fingers, and wraps up and over the fingertips, leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for maximum dexterity and zero irritation. Tac AK2 gloves feature a neoprene and Velcro wrist closure with goatskin reinforced pull and closure tabs.
- Durable Goatskin Leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes, finger joint and knuckle reinforcements, and wrist closure and pull tabs
- Kevlar back panel for flash and slash protection
- TacticalTouch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort (Patent #7,287,285)
- Padded palm and knuckle protection
- Neoprene and Velcro wrist closure
- Reinforced pull tab
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
Weight: 0.3 lbs.