The Timberland 8 In. Trenton Waterproof Boot w/Gore-Tex Membrane is part of the Timberland PRO Valor series. This waterproof, breathable boot is designed to meet the needs of first responder professionals like police, security and EMTs. At less than 1.5 pounds per shoe, these McClellan uniform style boots let you stay quick on your feet and the Vibram Trail Runner high traction outsole will help keep you on your feet. The Trail Runner outsole offers athletic flexibility in a classic uniform package.
- Waterproof, polishable Full-Grain Leather upper
- Electrical Hazard Protection meeting ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2414-05 and F2413-05 standards
- Athletic inspired Vibram sole specifically built for traction and agility on variable terrain
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Technology will keep your feet dry and comfortably cool indoors or out
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all day comfort
- Internal Nylon shank for arch support and torsional stiffness
- Polycarbonate eyelets with stitched in Nylon integral mechanical lace lock are security friendly
- HEIGHT: 8.00"
COLOR: BlackGORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 5 lbs.