Easy install, no gunsmithing required. The Midwest Industries 2-Piece Free Float Extended Carbine Length Rail mounts securely on your existing barrel nut. The 10 inch extended length allows you to cover up a low profile gas block and mount your flip up front sight directly on the rail. Simply cut off the delta ring to install. No removal of barrel, gas block or muzzle device required. Four full length rails give you plenty of space when you need to run lights, lasers, forward grips, bipods and more. Free floating your barrel helps take stress and torque off for increased accuracy at long range.
- Constructed of 6061 Aluminum
- Easy to install 2-piece construction
- Requires a low profile gas block
- No-Gap Monolithic look with full length top rail
- Hard coat anodized to provide a lifetime of service
- LENGTH: 10.00"
- WEIGHT: 14 oz.
- Made in the USA
Weight: 2 lbs.