The Barska AC11388 3~12 x 40 IR 3G, Point Black, .223 B.D.C. Riflescope is specifically engineered for the .223 caliber bullet with a multi-grain bullet drop compensation chart (B.D.C.) on the exterior elevation knob. The multi-grain B.D.C. features three common med to heavy weight .223 bullet grains: 50 grain, 55 grain and 62 grain. The Point Black series of riflescopes are engineered to be versatile full featured riflescopes to be utilized with the large selection of firearms that chamber the high velocity .223 bullet. Point Black riflescopes work in perfect combination with such firearms as varmint rifles, bolt action rifles, semiautomatic rifles, AR15/M16 assault rifles, Mini 14 and ranch rifles.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- High impact rated shockproof construction
- Side parallax adjustment
- Variable low to high power zoom magnification
- Center lit green, red and blue 3G illuminated reticle for low light targeting
- Shockproof high impact design 1" main tube
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for complete waterproof/fogproof protection
- Lens Covers or Flip-Up Scope Caps Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MAGNIFICATION: 3X~12X
- OBJECTIVE LENS: 40mm
- RETICLE: 3G
- EXIT PUPIL: 3.3mm - 13.3mm
- FIELD OF VIEW (ft @ 100 yds/m @ 100 m): 33.00'/11m @ 3X; 8.40'/2.8m @ 12X
- EYE RELIEF: 3.93"
- CLICK VALUE: 1/4"
- ADJUSTMENT KNOB: Adj. Rheostat Settings, Side Parallax Adjustments, Easy grip Target-Style Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- LENGTH: 12.25"
- WEIGHT: 21.16 oz.
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Matte Black
Weight: 1 lbs.