Field tested to meet the strictest quality standards the 2nd generation Ridgeline series of scopes are built to measure up to the toughest performance standards. The Barska AC11382 4~16 x 44 P4 Ridgeline Riflescope is newly designed with the latest optical technology such as external locking windage and elevation adjustments, P4 Sniper reticle, fully multi-coated optics and true one-piece tube construction. Barska's Accu-Lock system which utilizes a coil spring positioned within the scope to securely lock the inner tube. This system allows the scope to stay locked dead-on to the target shot after shot. Serious hunters can truly count on the Ridgeline scopes to provide the brightest and sharpest image from edge-to-edge.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- High impact rated shockproof construction
- Variable low to high power zoom magnification
- P4 reticle
- Shockproof high impact design 1" main tube
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for complete waterproof/fogproof protection
- Lens Covers and Flip-Up Scope Caps Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MAGNIFICATION: 4X~16X
- OBJECTIVE LENS: 44mm
- RETICLE: P4
- EXIT PUPIL: 2.8mm - 11mm
- FIELD OF VIEW (ft @ 100 yds/m @ 100m): 24.60'/8.2m @ 4X; 6.30'/2.1m @ 16X
- EYE RELIEF: 4.01" - 3.54"
- CLICK VALUE: 1/4"
- ADJUSTMENT KNOB: Side Parallax Adjustments, External Locking Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- LENGTH: 13.25"
- WEIGHT: 22.57 oz.
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Matte Black
Weight: 1 lbs.