Field tested to meet the strictest quality standards the 2nd generation Ridgeline series of scopes are built to measure up to the toughest performance standards. The Barska AC11376 3~12 x 44 IR P4 Ridgeline Riflescope is newly designed with the latest optical technology such as external locking windage and elevation adjustments, a center lit green, red and blue P4 illuminated Sniper reticle for low light targeting, fully multi-coated optics and true one-piece tube construction. Barska's Accu-Lock system which utilizes a coil spring positioned within the scope to securely lock the inner tube. This system allows the scope to stay locked dead-on to the target shot after shot. Serious hunters can truly count on the Ridgeline scopes to provide the brightest and sharpest image from edge-to-edge.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- High impact rated shockproof construction
- Variable low to high power zoom magnification
- IR P4 reticle
- Shockproof high impact design 1" main tube
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for complete waterproof/fogproof protection
- Lens Covers and Flip-Up Scope Caps Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MAGNIFICATION: 3X~12X
- OBJECTIVE LENS: 44mm
- RETICLE: IR P4
- FIELD OF VIEW (ft @ 100 yds/m @ 100m): 33.00'/11m @ 3X; 8.40'/2.8m @ 12X
- EYE RELIEF: 3.93" - 3.26"
- CLICK VALUE: 1/4"
- ADJUSTMENT KNOB: External Locking Windage and Elevation Adjustments
- LENGTH: 13.50"
- WEIGHT: 20.45 oz.
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Matte Black
Weight: 1 lbs.