Lightweight, breathable and extremely stretchy, the Massif FlameStretch FR Uni is ideal for all cold weather conditions that demand seamless warmth from head to toe. Contoured sleeves feature a thumb slit for extra protection and easy layering. Abrasion-resistant outer surface great for use under a dry suit, flight suit, or Massif outer shell garments. Specifically designed for Coast Guard, SAR, and other situations involving a dry suit and flame and arc hazards.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultra soft and comfortable next to skin
- Thumb loops for easy donning with a dry suit or Elements Jacket
- Two-way center-front zipper for easy donning and convenient fly opening
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Made in the USA
Weight: 0.4 lbs.