More than just gun oil, M-Pro 7 Gun Oil LPX is the next generation of lubricant and protectant for advanced military and law enforcement style handheld and crew-served weaponry used in extreme environment operations.
The highest possible protection against wear, humidity and moisture, including salt water; leaves a long-lasting film that repels dust/dirt and will not evaporate, excellent for long-term storage.
M-Pro 7 Gun Oil LPX contains a cleaning agent that repels dust/dirt and can be used as a cleaner to remove surface carbon in the field.
M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner should be used for periodic deep cleaning and removal of embedded fouling (Garrison Level Cleaning).
- Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils, CLPs and dry lubes
- Combines high quality synthetic oils and LPX additives
- Unique technology is resistant to evaporation, separation and gumming
- Formulated from technology with the lowest know friction coefficient
- Cleans surface fouling without the use of solvents
- Meets requirements of MIL-63460 revision "E"
- Max temperature range, -85ºF to 462ºF
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: 2 oz., 4 oz. or 1 Gallon
Weight: 0.1 lbs.