The Tapco Intrafuse AR Hand Guard is designed to address the needs of every shooter, both civilian and tactical professionals. Constructed of high-strength composite, this handguard is extremely durable and offers a 50% weight reduction over comparable aluminum systems. The Picatinny rails located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock enables the shooter to mount vertical grips, flashlights and aiming lasers to their weapon. Designed as a true modular system, this handguard includes covers for both the bottom rail and the side rails so you can configure the weapon to suit your needs. Uncover the rails you need to use and leave the cover on for the ones you don't.
- Hand guard body and lower rail cover produced of high strength composite
- Side rail covers produced from Santoprene, a high-strength flexible rubber material
- Fits AR15 and M4 Carbines
- Not designed to install on piston uppers
- Provides 2 Picatinny rails that run the length of the handguard (1 on top and 1 on bottom) and 2 half length Picatinny rails on the sides
- Includes Hand Guard, Bottom Rail Cover and 2 Side Rail Covers
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black or Dark Earth
Weight: 0.7 lbs.