The Danner 5 In. Mountain Light II Hiking Boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. Gore-Tex lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner's famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- Black - One piece, Full-Grain Leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Brown - Rich, waterproof, Pebble-Grain Leather and 1000D Nylon upper
- Full-Grain Leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance
- 1000D Nylon material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs, improves breathability and dries quickly
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable, even in extreme conditions
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Stitchdown construction makes this boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic half-length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability
- Heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption
- Heel compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- HEIGHT: 5.00"
- Made in the USA
SIZES: 7-12, 13, 14 & 15 Reg
6-12 & 13 Wide
COLORS: Black or Dark BrownGORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 3.9 lbs.