The 5.11 Tactical Wharn for Duty Folding Knife is the perfect size for most everyday cutting tasks. The contoured scales are virtually indestructible, comfortable in bare or gloved hands, and the textured and skeletonized surfaces provide great grip. The Wharn for Duty fits in any pocket, pack or pouch, ensuring it is where you need it when you need it. The Wharncliffe blade shape is great for slicing, making cuts with the tip, is easy to sharpen and makes a great addition to any collection.
- Plain edge AUS8 Steel Wharncliffe blade with Black Oxide coating
- Textured injection molded FRN Battleship Grey handle with slotting for added grip and pass through to Black Oxide coated liners
- Black Teflon coated clip with right and left carry options
- Mike Vellekamp design
- BLADE MATERIAL: AUS8 Steel
- BLADE HARDNESS: HRC 57-60
- LOCKING MECHANISM: Liner Lock
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.85"
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Battleship Grey
Weight: 0.2 lbs.