Outdoor Research Crocodiles offers protection from water, rocks and sand. The Gore-Tex leg sections offer waterproof/breathable performance. Cordura boot sections provide durability. The fitted lower edge fits a variety of boots. Use over leather hiking boots, combat boots or plastic mountaineering boots.
- Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex fabric leg section
- 1000D Cordura boot section, lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth for abrasion-resistance
- .75"-wide webbing and cam buckle top closure prevents slipping down leg
- 2"-wide hook-and-loop front closure for quick on/off
- Boot lace hook keeps gaiter in place
- Nylon supported rubber instep strap
- Backpacker Magazine's 1999 Editor's Choice Gold Award
- Made in the USA
COLOR: BlackGORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 1 lbs.