The Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock is a drop-in replacement butt stock for AR15/M16 carbines. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
- MIL-SPEC Version mounts on MIL-SPEC sized carbine receiver extension tube (Not Included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT and others
- COMMERCIAL Version mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (Not Included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic and others
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Premium chrome-silicone lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid - Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.50" push-button swivels (Swivel Not Included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
- LENGTH, MAXIMUM: 7.95"
- WIDTH, MAXIMUM: 2.17"
- LOP ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 3.25"
- LOP, M4 COLLAPSED: 11.75"
- LOP, M4 EXTENDED: 15.00"
- WEIGHT: 0.78 lb.
- WEIGHT, w/REC. EXTENSION: 1.11 lb.
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Commercial Version or MIL-SPEC Version
COLORS: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green or Olive Drab
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): MIL-SPEC and Commercial-Spec. Please make sure your are ordering the correct version.
Weight: 0.8 lbs.