Based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specification, the Propper ACU Trouser - Battle Rip MULTICAM uses the licensed pattern from Crye Precision on 65% polyester/35% cotton Battle Rip fabric. Leg cuff with front closure ties allow for more comfortable closure on the outside of the boot collar. Also featured are knee pouches with hook-and-loop closure, button fly with a drawstring, bellowed calf-storage pocket and forward-tilted cargo pockets.
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable, and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is the fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Battle Rip fabric
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- Shrink and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook-and-loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
SIZES: S-L (Short) S-4XL (Reg) S-3XL (Long)
Weight: 2 lbs.