The Tru-Spec TRU Defender FR MULTICAM Trouser offers the same quality and specs of the original Tactical Response Uniform, now including flame-resistance.
The Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform (TRU) Trousers is based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) with improvements geared for tactical teams. Tru-Spec took feedback from soldiers on the drawbacks of the ACU and sought to improve them. Common stress points like crotch and hip pockets are reinforced with extra stitching and bartacks. Hook and loop fabric that also see heavy use have extra stitching as well. An added benefit of the TRU is the availability of solid color choices for Law Enforcement teams!
- 65% Rayon/25% Aramid/10% Nylon Ripstop fabric
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 2112-2007 standards on flame-resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel against flash fires
- GSA Compliant
- 10 pocket design
- 2 easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5.00" x 5.00" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure
- 2 extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- 2 bellowed lower leg pockets with YKK Powerhook closures
- YKK Powerhook closure pocket flaps
- 1.00" wide belt loops with 2.25" openings
- Drawstring waist with button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy access external YKK Powerhook closure openings
- Improved Stay Tied heavy drawstring leg ties
- Made in the USA
SIZES: XS-XL (Short) XS-4XL (Reg) XS-3XL (Long)
Weight: 0.8 lbs.