If you are tired of the clumsy, football-shaped IFAK attached to your side at all times, or if you are tired of having to lean to one side when riding in a vehicle or aircraft, then your are ready for the next generation of IFAK design - the S.O. Tech Viper Flat IFAK (Improved First Aid Kit).
Moving the IFAK position from the warrior's front or side position to the soldier's back gives the soldier wearing this new IFAK three important advantages:
1 - Utilizes the dead space below the plate carrier on the soldier's back.
2 - Removes ambiguity of the soldier's life-saving equipment. Is it located on the left or right side of his body?
3 - The soldier can now carry much more needed gear like extra mags, frags, and mission items where the soldier needs them the most, up front or on his sides.
- 500D Cordura material
- Mil-Spec webbing, stitching and thread
- Flat design for ultra-thin profile and minimal weight
- Folding and overlapping flaps provide maximum utility and versatility
- Ambidextrous pull, deploy either right or left handed
- Quick closure for movement, kit can be temporarily cinched closed with cinch strap then hung around neck or stuffed quickly into a cargo pocket providing hands free for weapons usage or for patient
- Flat IFAK is approximately the same thickness as the VIPER Plate Carrier, allowing it to be mounted to the BLOCS Padded Armored Belt below the plate carrier and providing the use with a flat back profile when sitting in a vehicle or helicopter
- Mounts anywhere - MOLLE/PALS compatible with the patented Flex-Tab attachment system
- Multiple applications - Thin and lightweight enough to be easily thrown into a patrol bag or pack for the law enforcement officer, or into a 3-day pack or a boat compartment for the avid camper
- Secure storage - Rides snug in its case, IFAK will not dispense without deliberate side force by the operator
- Carries full SOF-IFAK contents when paired with the BLOCS Quick Eject Tourniquet Carrier (BQETC)
- NOTE: Medical Supplies NOT INCLUDED
- Made in the USA
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black, Coyote Brown, MULTICAM or Ranger Green
View Video Here
Weight: 4 lbs.