Max Pro Armor Gunfighter Helmet - Level IIIA
- Advanced Thermoplastic Aramid and Glass Fabric Composites shell provides a high level of ballistic protection at a weight less than the specification of the U.S. Military ACH helmet
- Meets or exceeds the NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 650 mps V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920
- Built with similar dimension to the U.S. Military ACH helmet, allowing for better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability than the PASGT helmet
- Neck trim line provides maximum protection while uninhibited movement when wearing most ballistics vests with collars
- Entire helmet is finished off with extruded neoprene rubber trim and protected with scratch-resistant, non-reflective flat paint
- Retention system if built of tubular poly webbing reinforced with double bar tacked stitching in critical areas
- Retention system comes with a fully adjustable, smooth slice lock system, and padded nape strap to insure a stable, secure fit
- User friendly quick-release mounted on the left side of the wearers head facilitates easy on, easy off use with no interference when sighting the individual's weapon for target acquisition
- Entire retention system is attached to the ballistic shell with a sturdy four-point flush bolt system, and includes a soft, durable split leather chin strap
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7 Pad System consists of seven ergonomically designed individual pads constructed of multi density shock attenuating polymer foam encased in a thermally sealed moisture-proof inner liner
- Outer portion of each pad is covered with a soft poly propylene material that wicks moisture from the wearers head to help moderate extreme temperatures
- All seven pads are removable and can be adjusted to various positions for better individual comfort and fit
||Up to 22.25"
||22.26" to 22.50"
||22.6" to 23.50"
COLORS: Black, Olive Drab or Tan
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 2.6 lbs.