The Midwest Industries SS-Series Drop-In Two Piece Handguard adds virtually no weight to a standard carbine - 5.7 oz. without rails, 6.6 oz. with rails. A standard GI unit weighs 6.8 oz..
- 6061 Aluminum Type-3 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Solid lock up
- Drop-in, no gunsmith installation, installs in minutes like factory handguards
- Modular design includes 3 polymer rail section for maximum flexibility for mission requirements
- Five anti-rotation QD socket locations for QD sling swivels
- Monolithic type continuous top rail
- MIL-STD 1913 rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Compatible with some gas piston systems
- DIMENSIONS w/o RAILS: 7.00" x 2.25" x 1.83"
- WEIGHT w/o RAILS: 5.7 oz.
- WEIGHT w/RAILS: 6.6 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty
COLORS: Black w/Black Rails, Black w/Flat Dark Earth Rails or Black w/Olive Drab Rails
Weight: 0.4 lbs.