The Monadnock Autolock Baton w/Nickel Finish has a cam and ball bearing design that locks the two telescopic shafts into position, allowing for striking and jabbing without collapse.
- Hardened aircraft 4130 seamless alloy steel construction
- To open, flick the wrist or manually pull the shaft out by the rubber safety tip. To close, push the button located in the end cap and slide the shafts back into the handle
- To close, push-button in end cap slides shaft smoothly into the handle; eliminates the need to bend over and strike hard surfaces to close baton
- Nickel finish
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY LENGTH: 21" or 22"
SPECIFY GRIP: Foam Grip or Super Grip
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 1.25 lbs.