The Pelican 1600 Case is unbreakable, watertight, dust-proof, chemical resistant, and corrosion proof offering total protection for your equipment.
- Polypropylene Copolymer material that is lightweight, durable and highly chemical resistant
- Exclusive 0.25" (6.4mm) Neoprene o-ring and ABS double throw latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic GORE-TEX purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure
- Equipment fits into the high-density foam or padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock
- Nameplate (Included) can be personalized (Engraved at additional cost)
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association)
- Floats in salt water with 75 lb. load
- TEMPERATURE RATING: Minimum -10ºF (-23ºC) Maximum +210ºF (+99ºC)
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 21.43" x 16.50" x 7.87"
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 24.25" x 19.43" x 8.68"
- LID DEPTH: 1.75"
- Case DEPTH: 6.12"
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: With Foam or Without Foam
COLORS: Black, Olive Drab, Orange, Silver or Yellow
View Video Here
GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 34.75 lbs.