Damascus Hornet X Elite Ops Gloves allow the tactical operator the highest amount of dexterity and tactility to manipulate weapons and tools. Great for various rappelling capabilities without the use of a separate over-glove. These gloves solve the long term wear issues which other styles have faced (such as flight gloves), that were not designed for higher levels of punishing field use.
- Pittards two-layer reinforced Fireboc Goatskin Leather in palms and backs of hands
- Leather is flame retardant, oil- and water-resistant, abrasion-resistant and breathable
- Pittards laser etched Dragon print
- Kevlar material fabric provides flame and flash protection as well as cut resistance on backs of hands
- Schoeller Keprotec padded knuckles provide abrasion and impact-resistance
- Premium Leather reinforced finger tips for added durability at key wear points
- Adjustable and removable Spandex elastic wrist straps give support in close quarter combat situations while giving a comfortable fit
- Made for maximum multiple use operations
Weight: 0.94 lbs.