Built with the Special Operations warrior in mind, the Rocky 9 In. S2V Boot is one of the most innovative combat boots available. Rocky S2V Boots are flash and water-resistant to withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare. The name, S2V, comes from the Navy SEAL motto : Stealth plus silence equals victory.
- Tan is U.S. Army AR670-1 Compliant - What's this?
- 1000D CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE Coat for flame resistance
- Made of MIL-SPEC materials
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth, the cause of rot and foot discomfort
- Drainage vents move water out and prevent debris from entering and enhance breathability
- Flash and water-resistant leather uppers that do not absorb any water
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated airport cushion footbeds and PU midsoles
- SuperFabric instep panels prevent early boot failure from rope burn
- The Super-Touch material resists cuts, abrasions, punctures and animal bites
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch lycra tongue hug feet for secure fit
- HEIGHT: 9"
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Sage or Tan
View Video Here
Weight: 3.8 lbs.