Traditional wallets are not built to fit in the shoulder pockets found on the new generation of U.S. Military uniforms. Conventional wallets do not offer organization designed around the types of items carried in the field. Most military personnel have to contend with multiple ID cards, note pads, etc. and need a wallet that is more secure and better organized than the typical civilian wallet. The Spec-Ops Shoulder Pocket Wallet is designed to carry multiple ID cards and other field essentials where they are readily accessible and is sized to fit the shoulder cargo pocket where it is always in reach, even when wearing body armor.
- Durable 1000D CORDURA Nylon
- YKK zippers
- All seams are bound and double stitched
- Bar-tak reinforcements at critical points
- Two outside non-glare ID card windows with security flaps keeps multiple ID cards accessible and secure, plus a third internal ID card window
- Full clam-shell zipper closure with high-strength, self-healing zipper provides for rapid access and excellent security of contents
- Two inside pockets (front and back) are large enough to hold a standard 3.00" x 5.00" notepad or a U.S. passport
- Dura-Lastic organizer holds pens, markers and even standard size USB thumb drives
- Internal floating divider has ID card window, four credit card slots and a zippered security pocket for spare keys or change
- Large pull-tab allows for easy retrieval from your pocket and can be fitted with dog chain allowing for carry around the neck or with a dummy cord for extra security
- Backed by the Spec-Ops Brands Unique Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black, Coyote Brown or MULTICAM
View Video Here
Weight: 0.31 lbs.