For over three years Bates has been working closely with the US Special Operations command on a domestic footwear solution specifically engineered for operating in advanced mountaineering and high altitude operations. With its cutting edge technology and premium grade materials, the Bates 9 In. Tora Bora Alpine Boot offers total performance for a broad range of temperatures and fierce environments.
- Made with Wolverine Performance Leather Pigskin and SuperFabric upper materials
- Gore-Tex lining to keep you dry
- Unique Vibram outsole - pyramid lugs work to increase traction
- X-Static lining provides anti-microbial and odor eliminating benefits
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Cramp-on compatible, providing optimum safety in snow and ice environments
- Soft Toe
- HEIGHT: 9.00"
- Made in the USA
SIZES: 7-12, 13 and 14 Regular and Wide
COLOR: Smokey OD
View Video Here
GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX BEST DEFENSE®, GORE-SEAM®, REVIVEX®, RIPKIT®, GORE® and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Weight: 3 lbs.