Handheld or mounted, the SureFire HellFighter Searchlight packs power and versatility into a tough, compact package that weighs only 10 pounds and measures a mere 8 inches in length. If features a shock-isolated ultra high-output HID lamp assembly that generates a blinding 3,000 Lumen beam with enough reach to illuminate targets hundreds of yards away and enough surround beam to make it perfect for patrol or search-and-rescue operations. Designed to mount on to a .50 caliber machine gun - to either the gun's sleeve or shield - the adaptable HellFighter can also be mounted on a M44 Minigun, a vehicle or be detached and used as a handheld searchlight (NOTE: All mounting systems sold separately or with the kit).
- Water resistant body constructed from aerospace Aluminum, hard anodized with a MIL-SPEC Type III finish
- Shock-isolated ultra high-output HID lamp assembly with no filament to break or burn out
- 5mm multi-coated Pyrex window
- Pivoting mount swings over the window for additional protection or specialized lighting
- Includes IR filter for use with night-vision equipment
- Rear mounted push button switch for both momentary and constant-ON
- Powered by one or two military 5590 batteries or from a 12-volt auto battery
- Quickly connects with a 10-foot cable that features military 5590 connectors (NOTE: Cable sold separately or with the kit)
- KIT INCLUDES:
- HellFighter Searchlight
- .50 Caliber Mount
- 10-foot Power Cable
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 3,000 Lumens
- RUNTIME: Auto Battery - Continuous; Two 5590 military batteries - 8 hrs
- LENGTH: 8.00"
- WEIGHT: 10 lbs
- BEZEL DIAMETER: 4.10"
- SWITCHING: Momentary and Constant-ON
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: HellFighter Searchlight (Light Only) or HellFighter Searchlight Kit (Light, Mount & Cable)
NOTE: Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Weight: 22 lbs.