The Magpul B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
- Machined from durable Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum with MIL-SPEC finishing
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with Manganese Phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Fits standard MIL-SPEC forged AR15/M16 lower receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc blue patch prevents back out under recoil
- Torx wrench included
- Made in the USA
This item or some of its components cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid export permit from the U.S. State Dept. due to ITAR restrictions.
Weight: 0.38 lbs.