The Massif Air Force FR Elements Softshell Jacket is a high performance flame resistant jacket that keeps you dry and comfortable. You can haul around a traditional hard shell parka and bulky fleece jacket to stay warm and dry, or you can get the weather and flame protection you need in one comfortable Elements softshell jacket. Massif's proven FR jacket protects you from the elements in all but the wettest cold weather conditions. The three-layer fabric construction consists of an abrasion-resistant exterior, and windproof/waterproof/breathable membrane, and a soft fleece interior. The membrane keeps rain out but allows moisture vapor to escape when you're working up a sweat. Four-way stretch ensures your Elements jacket moves with you every step of the way.
- Constructed of Massif fire-resistant softshell fabric featuring:
- DuPont Nomex IIIA brand fibers
- Four-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 international standard for flame resistance
- Reg. #A12990 UL ISO 9001:2000
- Anti-static performance
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable membrane (not a coating) allows moisture to escape
- Abrasion-resistant exterior
- Full fire-resistant construction including zippers, thread, cord and pockets
- Aggressive technical design for performance and comfort over base layers and under packs and tactical vests
- High collar with soft fleece lining provides flame protection and comfort
- Large zippered shoulder cargo pockets accessible with body armor
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets for comfort
- Long zipper pull-tabs are glove friendly
- Waist drawcord to cinch out cord
- Sand cuffs for extra flame protection
- Zippered chest pocket for stowing documents
- Two flapped pen pockets on forearms within easy reach
- VELCRO on chest and arms for patches and recognition devices
- Made in the USA
COLOR: ABU Digital
View Video Here
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 2.8 lbs.