Created in conjunction with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical Tac A2 Gloves are an all-around duty and tactical glove and an excellent value. The Tac A2 features 5.11's patented TacticalTouch fingertip construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out or irritate you. Synthetic leather grip pads protect your palm and the saddle between thumb and index finger, and improve wear-life. The palm-side breathable synthetic suede is durable and improves your touch and grasp, wet or dry. The stretch nylon back panel lets your hands breathe, keeps you comfortable and, like the rest of the glove, dries fast if it gets wet. A sweat wipe has been added on the thumb and the stretch neoprene and VELCRO wrist closure with a reinforced pull tab maintains a secure fit and keeps debris out of your gloves. The lightweight construction of the Tac A2 allows better sensitivity during pat-downs than most leather gloves and they are snug enough for use as a shooting glove. The patented fingertip construction also enables you to do more with your gloves on, reducing the chance of injury or losing a glove because you had to take it off.
- Breathable stretch Nylon back panel
- Synthetic Leather Suede palm
- Synthetic Leather grip pads
- TacticalTouch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort (Patent #7,287,285)
- Reinforced saddle between thumb and index finger
- Reinforced finger joints
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Sweat wipe panel on thumb
- Neoprene and VELCRO wrist closure
- Reinforced pull tab
- Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
Weight: 0.3 lbs.