Created in conjunction with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical Taclite 2 Gloves are 5.11's lightest gloves and meets the demands of patrol, driving and everyday work. The Taclite 2 glove fits so well you may forget to take it off at the end of your shift. Already one of 5.11's most popular styles, they still found a few adjustments to make to improve its breathability, comfort and practical application for police work. The Taclite 2 glove features patented TacticalTouch fingertip construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service of life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out or irritate you. A single piece of fine grain hair sheep leather forms the palm and underside of the fingers and wraps up and over the fingertip, leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for maximum dexterity and zero irritation. The VELCRO and breathoprene wrist closure is secure, yet breathable, for maximum confidence and comfort. Taclite 2 gloves work well in most day-to-day patrol activities. Their thin, skin-tight construction enhances your ability to conduct searches, manipulate devices and gear, and access your handgun.
- Seamless Hair Sheep palm for unsurpassed dexterity and comfort
- Four-way stretch breathable Nylon/Spandex back panel
- TacticalTouch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort (Patent #7,287,285)
- 5.11's best-fitting and coolest glove
- Sweat wipe in back of wristband
- Breathoprene and VELCRO wrist closure
- Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
View Video Here
Weight: 0.2 lbs.