The Mako GL-Shock AR15 Buttstock effectively reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise for better control when firing. The GL-Shock is also the perfect solution for AR15s and AR10s chambered in harder recoiling calibers, such as the 6.8 SPC, .308 Winchester, .450 Bushmaster or .50 Beowulf.
The GL-Shock's unique patented design allows it to be mounted on any standard M4-style tube. The GL-Shock auto-adjusts to fit both commercial and MIL-SPEC buffer tubes with a tight, rattle-free fit. Unlike other recoil management systems for AR15 carbines, the GL-Shock does not use expensive non-standard buffers or buffer springs which often affect the function of the weapon. With the GL-Shock, all factory buffer parts are retained, since recoil-reduction takes place in the stock itself.
- Reinforced polymer composite material
- Gasket-sealed, waterproof battery storage compartment that slides down with the push of a button
- Tire tread-inspired, integrated rubber buttpad grips body armor or tactical vests
- Slots for three sling attachment locations, as well as quick-detach sling swivel mounts on both the left and right sides of the stock
- Available with or without a fully-adjustable cheek riser that provides the proper eye height for carry handle-mounted optics on M4/AR15 carbines; cheek riser can be removed quickly if needed
SPECIFY: GL-Shock or GL-Shock w/Cheek Pad
Weight: 0.66 lbs.