Head out with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ACR SARLink View 406 MHz GPS Personal Locator Beacon quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It is reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 26,8000 lives since 1982
The SARLink View broadcasts a unique registered distress that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting SAR satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your location.
SARLink View sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities.
The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. The digital display also makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand by visually walking you through the self test step by step. No more relying on listening to beeps and looking for LEDs.
The SARLink View is light in weight and small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket by skiers, hikers, hunters, kayakers, climbers, pilots, snowmobilers or any other outdoor enthusiast. Performing a full functional self test of the PLB's internal circuitry, battery voltage and power, and 406 MHz transmission gives you peace of mind knowing your PLB will work the moment you need it most. Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test GPS functionality up to 12 times over the life of the battery.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, U.S. Coast Guard, NATO Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
- Engineered Polycarbonate blend case
- No subscription fees
- Digital Display
- Super bright LED strobe
- On board 66 channel GPS
- Self-test and GPS test features
- Typical performance 35 hours
- Non-hazmat battery
- Includes Belt Clip
- Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada and R&TTE approved
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- BATTERY CLASS: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- BATTERY REPLACEMENT INTERVAL: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- BATTERY OPERATIONAL LIFE: Exceeds 24 hours @ -4ºF (-20ºC)
- TYPICAL BATTERY PERFORMANCE: 35 hours @ -4ºF (-20ºC)
- BATTERY STORAGE: -40ºF to +158ºF (-40ºC to +70ºC)
- ACTIVATION: Manual
- OPERATION: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, give clear view of sky
- WATERPROOF: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hour, 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70ºF, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- RADIATED POWER: 6.3 W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3 dB (121.5 MHz)
- DIMENSIONS: 2.30" x 5.80" x 1.25" (5.8cm x 14.8cm x 3.2cm)
- WEIGHT: 8.9 oz. (252g) w/Lanyard
- Made in the USA
COLOR: ACR-treuse (High Visibility Yellow)
Weight: 0.63 lbs.