Warm and stretchy, Massif HotJohns FR Bottoms are the ideal base layer for insulation and moisture management in cool or cold climates. Thoughtfully designed for easy and comfortable layering, flat seams, gussets, and careful seam placement eliminate chafing in all the obvious places. Double fly eliminates drafts.
- Flame resistant, 4-way stretch, breathable, wicking material
- Passes stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 international standard for flame resistance to maximize safety during at-risk operations
- Fabric will not melt or drip when exposed to flame
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when wet
- Ultra-soft and comfortable next to skin
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Coyote Tan or Foliage
Weight: 2 lbs.