Whether you are working or playing, the Massif FlameStretch FR Pant will be your favorite gear for staying warm when it is cold outside. With an ultrasoft interior and abrasion-resistant exterior, FlameStretch pants can be worn easily as a base layer and provide a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. An ergonomic design, trim fit, and extreme four-way stretch mean these pants move as fast as you do.
- Flame-resistant, 4-way stretch, breathable, abrasion-resistant Nomex material
- Passes stringent ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 international standard for flame-resistance to maximize safety during at-risk operations
- Fabric will not melt or drip when exposed to flame
- Contoured fit for easy layering
- High compressibility makes packing a cinch
- Hydrophobic yarn keeps you warm even when wet
- Abrasion-resistant exterior and soft interior allow for versatility to wear on its own or in combination with layers
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black or Coyote Tan
Weight: 1.2 lbs.