The Snugpak Ionosphere 1-Person Tent is an extremely small and compact tent. The Ionosphere has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a 1-person tent to keep out the elements. Just like The Bunker, the Scorpion 3 and Scorpion 2, the Ionosphere also has a 5,000mm PU coated fly. The Ionosphere has a single entry point, No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped. A very impressive small compact tent by any ones standard.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Inner tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC Poles are made from TH72M Aluminum
- 1 door
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy stakes (14 + 2 spare stakes)
- 1-person compact tent
- Olive Drab exterior, Black interior
- PEAK HEIGHT: 28.00"
- FLOOR - HEAD WIDTH: 44.00"
- FLOOR - FOOT WIDTH: 38.00"
- LENGTH: 71"
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 2.64 lbs / 1.2 kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- PACK WEIGHT: 3.34 lbs / 1.52 kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
COLOR: Olive Drab
Weight: 3.34 lbs.