The ElZetta ZFL-M60 2-Cell Tactical LED Weapon Light boasts patent-pending Malkoff Devices LED Technology, rated at 235 honest lumens out the front (not rated at the emitter like competitive units). Benefits include optical beam projection for uniform lighting, electronic current management circuitry for optimized battery life, fully potted electrical components for ruggedized performance and a patent pending heat sink mechanism for efficient thermal management.
- Body, Bezel and Tailcap constructed of MIL-SPEC Type II hard anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Body features circumferential grooves which may be fitted with O-rings (included) for an enhanced fit in ElZetta Tactical Flashlight Holders, providing a complete Elzetta Illumination System
- Four Tailcap Switch options:
- Rotary Tailcap Switch - Momentary activation is achieved by pressing the push button; Constant On is achieved by rotating the tailcap fully clockwise
- Click Tailcap Switch - Momentary activation is achieved by pressing the push button lightly; Constant On is achieved by pressing the push button firmly until it ’Clicks’ (pressing firmly again will click the light off)
- High/Low Click Tailcap Switch - Activation is achieved exactly like the Click Tailcap Switch described above in either the High or Low mode; High Output (235 lumens) occurs when the tailcap is rotated fully clockwise (screwed all the way on); Low Output (~15 lumens) occurs when the tailcap is rotated counter-clockwise (unscrewed) anywhere from a few degrees to 1/4 rotation from the High position
- High/Strobe Click Tailcap Switch - Operation is just like the High/Low Tailcap only an high-frequency strobe replace the ’Low Mode’
- Unlike competitive designs, no multiple clicks, no confusing menus, no precise movements are required to change modes
- No battery drain when the flashlight is not in use
- Available with Plain or Strike bezel
- Requires two "CR123A" lithium batteries (Included)
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Plain Bezel or Strike Bezel
SPECIFY: Rotary Switch, Click Switch, High/Low Click Switch or High/Strobe Click Switch
Weight: 0.5 lbs.