Based on the High Performance Fighting Uniform's success and the evolving needs of operators, Blackhawk has modified the original design to create the new HPFU V.2 with I.T.S. (Integrated Tourniquet System). The Blackhawk HPFU Jacket V.2 is constructed of no-melt, no-drip cotton/nylon ripstop fabric for ultimate resilience.
- Solid Colors - 70% Cotton/30% Nylon ripstop
- MULTICAM - 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop
- Modern fit
- Two tourniquets built into upper arms (one per sleeve)
- Can be worn instead of HPFU V.2 Shirt/Vest combination or as a final layer jacket
- Tuxedo-cut is shorter in front to allow easy access to belt mounted items
- Hook-and-loop mounting points for ID, patches, etc.
- Integrated elbow pad pockets (Pads Sold Separately)
- Horizontal VELCRO loop on flap of upper sleeve pockets
COLORS: Black, Digital Desert, MULTICAM or Olive Drab
Weight: 2 lbs.