Howard Leight Sync Stereo Earmuffs are the latest innovation in passive hearing protection for active lifestyles. It is a stereo earmuff that is in sync with proper levels of hearing protection, high-fidelity sound and your ability to listen to portable audio devices safely at work and at home.
Safety managers love the new Sync Stereo Earmuffs as much as their workers do. For starters, Sync's acoustically optimized earcup design delivers excellent protection against hazardous noise. Inside, Sync's speaker technology manages sound levels reaching the user's ear at 82 dBA. That is well within OSHA's recommended 85 dBA Action Level.
At any workplace, Sync helps keep you motivated and productive. It brings more satisfaction to the job, anywhere from general manufacturing and light assembly work to agriculture - or even listening at home. Sync has no volume knob or power switch to fiddle with, and no batteries to replace, so users can just plug in and go.
The system controls volume to safe levels. But users have everything else just the way they want it. They simply plug Sync into their MP3 players or other portable audio devices. They turn on and off power and adjust volume through their portable audio devices, too. When they hear the audio quality they would expect only from good home-use headphones, it does not take long for them to really get in Sync.
For use at work at home, Sync's DJ-inspired earcup design and sound quality are on par with other professional and high-end personal headphones on the market. Sync boasts the most stylish design of any industrial earmuffs you have seen - with hearing protection that beats any entertainment headphones on the market. All this at a price close to what you would pay for other good industrial earmuffs. The Sync system sounds so good and looks so cool, people are wearing them home.
- 25 Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) provides ideal protection from most low and medium levels of hazardous noise
- Volume Management Technology manages output volume from your portable audio devices at 82 dBA (Based on sound output no greater than 126mV)
- 3.5mm input cable can plug into most MP3 players and other portable audio devices
- Sleek diamond pattern headband is easy to clean
- Technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber (Patent Pending) enhances bass sounds that are typically sacrificed in a stereo earmuff, eliminating the need to crank up the volume
- Reinforced fork slides with handholds for easy and comfortable fit
- NOTE: EARMUFFS ONLY, MP3 player NOT INCLUDED
WARNING: All hearing protection affords limited protection. The user is responsible for the proper selection, use, care and maintenance of this device. Improper selection (including under/over protection), use or maintenance may lead to serious hearing loss.
WARING: For portable audio devices with output greater than 126mV, the manufacturer cannot guarantee that volume of the Sync will be limited to 82dB. Failure to maintain output levels at 126mV or less while using this device could result in hearing loss to the user of this product over time.
Weight: 0.19 lbs.