The Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Hoody is a lightweight, wind-resistant soft shell. Like magic, the Ferrosi Hoody is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The highly breathable soft shell construction offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough, abrasion-resistant protection for the rough and rugged alpine and rock environments. Ideal for dawn-to-dusk climbing objectives or spring skiing, its easy to see why the Ferrosi has become a favorite of athletes.
- Durable, breathable, soft shell stretch fabric shoulders; 91% CORDURA/9% Lycra with a DWR finish
- Abrasion and wind-resistant Nylon/Spandex stretch-woven ripstop body and cuff panels; 89% ripstop Nylon/11% Spandex
- Dual-pull adjustable hood
- Front zipper with internal chin guard, off-set at neck for comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with biner loop
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Single drawcord hem adjustments
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM
- Infinite Guarantee - Outdoor Research products are guaranteed forever
Weight: 0.88 lbs.