The CRKT M16 - 14SF Special Forces Knife features a 3.94" (10.0cm) blade and full size handle with butt pommel which is exceptionally useful in tactical situations. Weight is kept to 5.6 oz. (159g). One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth, the result of precision tolerances and Teflon bearings. The ambidextrous thumb stud with the checkered surface provides instant access in any circumstance.
- Based on Kit Carson's design
- Contoured handles of textured, black, hard anodized 6061/T6 Aluminum
- Stainless steel locking liners with friction grooves are black Teflon plated
- Gives positive locking with limited access, for superior safety
- AUS 8 Stainless Steel blades chosen for edge retention and durability is plated in Black Titanium Nitride coating
- Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point serrated edges for rugged cutting tasks that break down standard cutting edges
- All models feature the Carson Flipper extension to the blade, which aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Comes with two Stainless Steel black Teflon-plated clothing/gear clips, extra screws, and a Torx tool, allowing four position carry on belts or webbing
- CUTTING EDGE: 3.88"
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.14"
- HARDNESS: 57-58 HRC
- OVERALL LENGTH: 3.94"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 5.31"
BLADE COLOR: Stainless Steel
HANDLE COLOR: Black
View Video Here
Weight: 0.37 lbs.