From the leading manufacturer of custom badges and insignia for the law enforcement, fire, emergency services and security communities. Smith & Warren Police Badge - S143.
When ordering, please specify:
- Dimensions: 2½" x 1⅜"
- NOTE: If a full color seal is needed, please note in the Comments Section
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- See descriptions of finishes below
- Center seal: Specify state or department seal.
- Desired text: Up to 4 lines
- Lettering font: Block (standard) or Roman
- Lettering color: Blue or Black
- Attachment style: Pin and Safety Catch, Screw Post or Wallet Clip
- Nickel: A traditional silver finish. Applied over a highly polished brass metal, it has a high degree of hardness for long wear. Nickel plate will sometimes lose some of its luster with age.
- Rhodium: A brilliant silver finish with a blue white cast. This semi-precious metal finish is applied over a bright, nickel-plated base and is tarnish resistant. It will not discolor with proper care.
- Gold: A rich, 24K gold electroplated finish. Pure gold is deposit over a bright nickel base providing a bright finish and long wear.
GOL-RAY & SIL-RAY: These deep-toned silver and gold finishes are truly built to last a lifetime. Badges can be ordered in:
- SIL-RAY: Silver Tone
- GOL-RAY: Gold Tone
- Two-Tone: (GS) Gol-Ray background with Sil-Ray panels
- Two-Tone: (SG) Sil-Ray background with Gol-Ray panels
Each deluxe finish badge is finished with a thick uniform electroplated deposit of precious metal or a combination of precious metals. The finish is protected with a special baked coating for extreme durablilty. All Smith & Warren deluxe finish badges come with hard enamel lettering. This permanent colored lettering will never fade or discolor.
Customized Product, Item Is Non-Refundable
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 0.06 lbs.