Sight in on your target with the Trijicon TA31F 4 x 32 ACOG Rifle Scope with Dual Illuminated Red Chevron Reticle, BAC & Flattop Mount. Take aim in low light situations using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), which features a bright daytime reticle using fiber optics which collect ambient light. Combining traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed, the ACOG has many features which are very advantageous for military use. Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of its mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without failure-prone batteries.
- Military-grade Aluminum alloy housing
- Waterproof to 100 ft/30 meters
- Equipped with BAC (Bindon Aiming Concept) allow use of both eyes-open-aiming method
- Large eye volume allows you to quickly acquire targets, even if you not positioned perfectly behind the scope
- Broad band anti-reflective coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions
- Internally adjustable
- Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target
- Lamp is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Battery free
- Includes flat top adapter
- Lifetime warranty
- MAGNIFICATION: 4X
- OBJECTIVE DIAMETER: 32mm
- EYE RELIEF: 1.50"
- EXIT PUPIL: 8.00mm
- BINDON AIMING CONCEPT: Yes
- FIELD OF VIEW: 7º
- RANGE OF VIEW: 36.80 (ft) at 100 yd.
- ADJUSTMENT: 3 clicks per inch at 100 yd.
- RETICLE PATTERN: Chevron
- ILLUMINATION SOURCE: Fiber Optics & Trituim
- LENGTH: 5.80"
Info sheet on Trijicon ACOG 4 x 32 Dual Illuminated Red Chevron Reticle, BAC & Flattop Mount
PDF (132 KB)
View Specifications »
View Video Here
Weight: 0.94 lbs.