The SureFire MAG5-60 High-Capacity 60 Round Magazine for 5.56x45mm (.223 Remington) ammunition is compatible with M4/M16/AR15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from MIL-SPEC hard-anodized aluminum, it feeds smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs and ingenious nesting polymer followers. It requires no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High Capacity Magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads in a fire fight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum magazines, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine, slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length, fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
- MIL-SPEC hard-anodized Aluminum construction
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less that two 30-round magazines clipped together
- Approximately the same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- Fits in most dual-mag pouches
- Made in the USA
View Video Here
COLOR: Brushed Aluminum
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Weight: 0.4 lbs.